Well-established, 5.0 Google rated, women’s imaging organization is seeking an experienced Front Office Administrator for our Hamilton Mill (Dacula) location. We currently have 14 physical locations that provide state-of-the-art 2D / 3D diagnostic medical imaging services specializing in 3D mammography & breast ultrasound, bone densitometry & general ultrasound. The ideal candidate will have some medical office experience – experience within a radiology department and/or an imaging center a huge plus! Must be warm, compassionate and caring and possess an outwardly positive attitude.
The candidate will be the first point of contact for patients presenting for their imaging exam. This person is responsible for patient management, including registration, document collection and data input. You must have excellent verbal communication skills, have a pleasant personality, be a team player, and possess professional etiquette. A genuine love of people with an energetic and outgoing personality is perfect for this job. Come join our growing team and see why “our passion runs pink!”
- Greet and check-in patients.
- Insurance verification and evaluation of patient intake forms.
- Manage the daily appointment schedule, including reminder calls to patients.
- Schedule new and existing patients.
- Scanning, faxing and filing documents.
- General office duties.
- Learn Infinitt scheduling software
- Provides patient education.
- Prior knowledge of OSHA/HIPAA requirements is helpful.
- Must be a High School graduate (or equivalent) and have at least 2 years of related work experience in a physician’s office.
- We are a certified Drug Free Workplace, a pre-employment drug screen is required in addition to a Background Check
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, TEAMS) and the ability and willingness to learn our scheduling and EMR software.
- First Aid/CPR certification (may receive within 30 days of starting work; must be maintained).
- Hourly rate of $16-17/per hour, based on experience
- Eligible for monthly and yearly BONUS!
- Employer pays 75% of the health insurance premium for employee! Spouse and/or family coverage offered at employee cost; Dental, Vision, and supplemental insurance available
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off for years 1 and 2 then 120 of Paid Time Off year 3 and beyond, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- 401k plan with a minimum of 4% employer contribution
- $50,000 Life Insurance policy paid for by employer
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.