Meet Our Experts
Diane C. Jensen, MD
Dr. Jensen is an MQSA board certified radiologist and breast imaging specialist with 25+ years of expertise in women’s imaging. She is the lead radiologist for diagnostic mammography provided by our telemammography service. Her focus is the early detection of breast cancer, including developments in tomosynthesis. Dr. Jensen interprets an average of 9,000 mammograms per year and has been the lead women’s imaging radiologist for WIS for the past two years.
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: LSU School of Medicine – Shreveport
- RESIDENCY: Baptist Medical Centers
- SPECIALTY TRAINING: Baptist Medical Centers, Special Procedures
Michael Reed, MD
Dr. Reed is MQSA board certified radiologist with 25+ years of radiology experience, including breast imaging. He is the Director of Medical Imaging of Reed Imaging Services in Cartersville, GA. and the Lead Supervising Radiologist for Women’s Imaging Specialists. He provides tremendous experience and compassion in the practice of high quality radiology.
- UNDERGRADUATE: Davidson College
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Emory University School of Medicine
- RESIDENCY: Walter Reed Army Medical Center – Washington, D.C.
- SPECIALTY TRAINING: Walter Reed Army Medical Center – Washington, D.C., Interventional Radiology
Raja Reddy, MD
Dr. Reddy is an MQSA board-certified radiologist with 15+ years of radiology experience, including breast imaging. He is the lead radiologist for QA / QC. He also provides policy and procedural guidance on WIS breast imaging programs and services, such as mobile mammography and 3D whole breast ultrasound.
- UNDERGRADUATE: Louisiana State University
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: LSU School of Medicine
- RESIDENCY: Memorial Health University Medical Center
- SPECIALTY TRAINING: NY Presbyterian – Cornell University / Sloane-Kettering Cancer Center, Interventional Radiology
James R. Zimmerman, MD
Bio coming soon.
Consistently Delivering a
Better Mammogram With Our
100% breast-dedicated team.
With online requests, convenient locations and timely results, we make it easy to make your annual mammogram a healthy habit.