Meet Our Experts
John Cutrone, MD
Dr. Cutrone has enjoyed specializing in Breast Radiology for the last 25 years. He previously served as Medical Director of the Breast Center at Eisenhower Medical in Rancho Mirage, CA and is now Medical Director of the Breast Clinic at Emory-St. Francis in Columbus, GA, and Women's Imaging Specialists. He and his wife Lorena live in Midland GA with their three dogs. His oldest son lives in San Diego, his daughter lives in New York, and his youngest son currently attends Georgia Tech.
- UNDERGRADUATE: New York University
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Baylor College of Medicine
- RESIDENCY: University of California, Los Angeles
- SPECIALTY TRAINING: Subspecialty fellowship in Breast Radiology – University of California, Los Angeles
Michael Reed, MD
Dr. Reed is MQSA board certified radiologist with 25+ years of radiology experience, including breast imaging. He is the Director of Medical Imaging of Reed Imaging Services in Cartersville, GA. and the Lead Supervising Radiologist for Women’s Imaging Specialists. He provides tremendous experience and compassion in the practice of high quality radiology.
- UNDERGRADUATE: Davidson College
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Emory University School of Medicine
- RESIDENCY: Walter Reed Army Medical Center – Washington, D.C.
- SPECIALTY TRAINING: Walter Reed Army Medical Center – Washington, D.C., Interventional Radiology
Raja Reddy, MD
Dr. Reddy is an MQSA board-certified radiologist with 15+ years of radiology experience, including breast imaging. He is the lead radiologist for QA / QC. He also provides policy and procedural guidance on WIS breast imaging programs and services, such as mobile mammography and 3D whole breast ultrasound.
- UNDERGRADUATE: Louisiana State University
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: LSU School of Medicine
- RESIDENCY: Memorial Health University Medical Center
- SPECIALTY TRAINING: NY Presbyterian – Cornell University / Sloane-Kettering Cancer Center, Interventional Radiology
James R. Zimmerman, MD
Bio coming soon.
Consistently Delivering a
Better Mammogram With Our
100% breast-dedicated team.
With online requests, convenient locations and timely results, we make it easy to make your annual mammogram a healthy habit.