Women's Imaging Specialists Team
John Cutrone, MD
Dr. Cutrone has enjoyed specializing in Breast Radiology for the last 25 years. He previously served as Medical Director of the Breast Center at Eisenhower Medical in Rancho Mirage, CA and is now Medical Director of the Breast Clinic at Emory-St. Francis in Columbus, GA, and Women's Imaging Specialists. He and his wife Lorena live in Midland GA with their three dogs. His oldest son lives in San Diego, his daughter lives in New York, and his youngest son currently attends Georgia Tech.
- UNDERGRADUATE: New York University
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Baylor College of Medicine
- RESIDENCY: University of California, Los Angeles
- SPECIALTY TRAINING: Subspecialty fellowship in Breast Radiology – University of California, Los Angeles
Michael Reed, MD
Dr. Reed is MQSA board certified radiologist with 25+ years of radiology experience, including breast imaging. He is the Director of Medical Imaging of Reed Imaging Services in Cartersville, GA. and the Lead Supervising Radiologist for Women’s Imaging Specialists. He provides tremendous experience and compassion in the practice of high quality radiology.
- UNDERGRADUATE: Davidson College
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Emory University School of Medicine
- RESIDENCY: Walter Reed Army Medical Center – Washington, D.C.
- SPECIALTY TRAINING: Walter Reed Army Medical Center – Washington, D.C., Interventional Radiology
Heather Strittmatter, MD
Dr. Heather Strittmatter is a fellowship-trained breast radiologist and the newest member of the WIS radiology team. Dr. Strittmatter is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, and the Society of Breast Imaging. When she isn't working, she stays busy with her twelve-year-old twin daughters.
- UNDERGRADUATE: Louisiana State University
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- RESIDENCY: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- SPECIALTY TRAINING: Fellowship in Breast Radiology – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
James R. Zimmerman, MD
Dr. Zimmerman is MQSA board certified radiologist with 26+ years of general and breast radiology experience. He is the founder of Ace Teleradiology/Georgia Radiology Associates. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, Medical Association of Georgia, and Radiological Society of North America. When is not working, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, coaching soccer, golf, running, swimming, college football and basketball.
- UNDERGRADUATE: Kettering University
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: University of Mississippi Medical Center
- RESIDENCY: University of Mississippi Medical Center and Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Roanoke, Virginia
Consistently Delivering a
Better Mammogram With Our
100% breast-dedicated team.
With online requests, convenient locations and timely results, we make it easy to make your annual mammogram a healthy habit.